Sunday, 1 January 2012

Let's Make It A Good One

Time to start afresh, time to turn over a new leaf and set out once again to aspire for those wishes and dreams that were not fulfilled in the previous year and to dream of those soon to come this year! I believe that is why new years exist, instead of existing in one strand of endless time and numbers we are given many little strands of which it is up to us to make the best out of what we can, the best out of life and ourselves!
Filled with lots of hope and eagerness for an adventurously rich, inspiration and creativity plenty 2012, I am writing my new years resolutions list of which I plan to tick of its many contents with a satisfied smile! This list I plan to slowly reveal along the way and archive what I hope to be a very happy & arty year..

Image from ffffound.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment